Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Great Voyage

My greatest voyage was traveling to the U.S for the first time to live there. I was only eight years old and my mother was worried but I went aboard the flight and began my journey I was very nervous because it was my first time flying by my self I was directed by flight attendance when the flight landed in Germany, were was then held in a office and asked questions in German. It took the attendant thirty minutes to realize I did not speak German and another ten minutes to figure out I spoke English. After they had sorted every thing out and got me on the right plane it dawned on me that, I was on the last leg of my journey to my new home. When I arrived my dad greeted me at the airport with joy for I had not seen him in three years. Those began the closing of one chapter of my life and the beginning of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment